Comment on page
5. Setting up your first resource
Now that you have seen the process of enabling integrations in Fylamynt, it's time to understand how resources are used in the product.
Resources in Fylamynt are either third-party or system plugins that help you with integration setup or provide the necessary elements needed in some of the integration actions.
- API Keys are unique to your organization and are used for authorization of webhook-type integrations with Fylamynt. For many integrations, an API key is required, so it is recommended that you first create this resource before configuring your integrations.
Each resource has a different purpose to serve in Fylamynt. Resources are created to support the infrastructure that in the end is required to create a workflow.
- Click on "Settings" in the left panel of the product
- You should by default be in the Integration tab
- Scroll down to see the list of available Resources
- Select a Resource that you would like to configure
- Fill out the parameters presented on the screen
- Click Save