Comment on page
Use the Pulumi integration to execute Pulumi templates and connect the execution with other integrations that Fylamynt offers.
Users run multiple types of code (e.g. Terraform templates, Ansible playbooks, Python scripts) to automate their tasks. We built this integration, specifically to support the execution of Pulumi Programs.
The integration between Fylamynt and Pulumi lets you:
- Execute "Pulumi Up" for the specified project and stack. Create the set of resources specified in the project.
- Execute "Pulumi Stack Output" for the specified project and stack. The output is in JSON format and can be pulled from specified log_bucket and log_key for further processing.
- Execute "Pulumi Destroy" for the specified project and stack, and removes the provisioned resources.
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Pulumi
- Configure a new integration instance
Details needed to provide Pulumi integration with Fylamynt. Either Access Token or Backend (with a Passphrase protecting the content) can be specified:
- Click on the Settings tab after logging into the Pulumi web console
- Click on the Access Tokens menu item
- Click on Create token. Give it a name, and click on Create token
- Copy the generated Access Token into the corresponding entry box in Pulumi Settings
We only support Pulumi Python projects with an AWS provider. Before using any Pulumi integration action, a project needs to be defined, either in the GitHub Repos resource, or the S3 Buckets resource. All actions are configured in the same way:
- 1.pulumi_up - runs pulumi up for the specified project and stack. Creates the set of resources specified in the project.
- 2.pulumi_stack_output - runs pulumi stack output for the specified project and stack. The output is in JSON format and can be pulled from specified log_bucket and log_key for further processing.
- 3.pulumi_destroy - runs pulumi destroy for the specified project and stack, and removes the provisioned resources.