Use the integration to enhance incident management process with automated incident response.
Squadcast is an incident management platform built on DevOps & SRE best practices to help you adopt the same to simplify incident management, get meaningful notifications, and enable faster incident resolution in collaboration.
The integration between Fylamynt and Squadcast lets you:
- Trigger Fylamynt workflow on a Squadcast incident
- Acknowledge a Squadcast incident
- Resolve a Squadcast incident
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Squadcast
- Configure a new integration instance
Details needed to set up Squadcast instance in Fylamynt:
Instructions to setup Squadcast Integration
- Login to your Squadcast account.
- Navigate to your profile settings and copy the API Refresh Token
- Paste the copied API Refresh Token to the Squadcast API Token field in the Authorize Fylamynt card on the Squadcast Integration settings page.
- Configure the Fylamynt webhook in Squadcast
- Navigate to Settings -> Webhooks
- Click + to add a new webhook
- Enter the webhook name
- Click Create
- Complete the webhook configuration
- Select POST Method
- Copy the Squadcast Webhook URL from the Authorize Fylamynt card and paste it into the URL field next to POST.
- Additional headers:
- Enter x-api-key as the header key
- From the Authorize Fylamynt card, choose one of the Webhook API Key Name from the dropdown, and the corresponding Webhook API Key Value should be shown
- If no options are available for the Webhook API Key Name, first go to Settings --> Resources -> API Keys to create a New API Key
- Copy the Webhook API Key Value and paste it into the header value field
- Filters :
- Do not configure or add any Filters to this webhook
- Click Update
You can add the following actions in the Fylamynt workflow builder, as part of your workflow.
Acknowledge a Squadcast incident
The integration node triggers the automatic execution of a workflow from a selected Squadcast Service.
When creating a workflow, you are presented with a wizard to select the trigger type to use.
- On the workflow page, select New Workflow
- Enter the name of the Workflow.
- Select the Squadcast trigger type.
- Click Create Workflow
To automatically run workflows with the Squadcast alert trigger, the incident type and assignment need to be configured. Follow the step-by-step instructions provided on the Incident Management - Automatic workflow execution page.
Resolve a Squadcast incident