Use the Zoom integration to easily add a meeting to your incidents in Fylamynt.
Zoom is a secure and reliable video platform powering all of your communication needs. Integrate your Zoom account with Fylamynt to launch instant meetings for incident response collaboration.
Collaboration is required when an on-call responder is investigating an incident in Fylamynt. Simplifying administration of Zoom with automated and centralized meeting creation, takes off the redundant burden of bringing the right team together for incident response.
With Zoom's Fylamynt add-on, you can easily collaborate and enhance your incident management by adding a Zoom meeting directly to your incidents in Fylamynt. On-call responders and relevant stakeholders can then be invited to investigate the incident at hand.
After installing the Zoom app:
- Automated Approach: Use the collaboration settings in Fylamynt to automatically assign a Zoom meeting to your triggered incidents. The specific meeting URL will be posted on the incident details page.
- Manual Approach: Use the Zoom button displayed on the incident details page to instantly start a meeting with one click.
The integration between Fylamynt and Zoom lets you:
- Create a Zoom meeting and assign it to a specific incident
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Zoom
- Click Connect Zoom
- You will be redirected to app installation page
- Click on Authorize to setup Fylamynt app on Zoom
- You should be redirected to Fylamynt settings page after authorizing the Fylamynt app
- Fylamynt App installation is completed
- Login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
- Click Manager > Installed Apps or search for the Fylamynt app
- Click the Fylamynt app
- Click Uninstall
- If you already logged into your Fylamynt account, reload Settings page to observe that Zoom integration was disconnected
You can add the following action in the Fylamynt workflow builder, as part of your workflow.
Fylamynt action to create a Zoom meeting
Meeting agenda for instant Zoom meeting
Unique identifier of the Zoom meeting
URL for participants to join the meeting
Timezone to format start_time
The date and time at which this meeting was created