8. Quickstart - Fylamynt sample workflows
The idea behind offering sample workflows in Fylamynt is to help our users navigate to their ideal workflow easily.
- Each workflow represents a use case that could be your starting point.
- Sample workflows can be used as templates. Duplicate them and enhance them to suit your needs.
- Workflows include a combination of integration actions/helper functions/conditional nodes that could also be used for educational purposes.
Once logged into the Fylamynt console, you are presented with a comprehensive list of workflow samples that can be filtered based on the following use case categories:
- Incident Response Automation
- APM Optimization
- Cost Savings
- Steady State Management
- Infrastructure Automation
- Cloud-Native Tasks
- Security Management
You can also search for workflows using the workflow name or tags associated with each.