4. Setting up your first Integration
- Integrations are the building blocks of workflows created in Fylamynt.
- Each Fylamynt integration exposes a set of actions that can be used to create a workflow.
- Only after configuring the API credentials and authorizing the integration are you able to leverage the specific integration actions.
- Click on "Settings" available in the left panel of the product.
- You should by default be in the Integration tab
- Scroll down to see the list of available Integrations
- Select an integration that you would like to configure
- Fill out the parameters presented to you on the screen.
- To get detailed instructions for each parameter, click on the Documentation link which will open a new tab to the integration's documentation page.
- Once all the parameters have been filled out, click "Authorize" to enable the integration instance.
If the integration is a compatible workflow trigger then it can be selected as a trigger type when a workflow is created.
Each Fylamynt integration also exposes a set of actions that can be used in a workflow. The actions available for each integration are listed on the configuration and documentation page.