Comment on page
Use the Terraform Cloud integration to reach the desired state of the configuration with automation.
Terraform is an open-source infrastructure as code software tool that provides a consistent CLI workflow to manage hundreds of cloud services. Terraform codifies cloud APIs into declarative configuration files.
This integration will help automate, manage and orchestrate your cloud infrastructure processes with the help of easy-to-create workflows.
The integration between Fylamynt and Terraform Cloud lets you:
- Plan a terraform module.
- Apply a Terraform plan created in a workspace.
- Discard a Terraform plan in a workspace if it has not been applied. Unlocks the workspace.
- Show the output in a Workspace.
- Modify Variables in a Workspace
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Terraform
- Configure a new integration instance
Details needed to set up Terraform Cloud instance in Fylamynt:
Follow the steps listed below in your Terraform Cloud account and get the desired parameters to enter in Fylamynt.
- In a separate browser window or tab, Sign into Terraform Cloud
- Click on User Settings
- Click on Organizations
- Copy the organization name into the Organization text field in the Fylamynt UI.
- In the Terraform session, click on Tokens
- Click on Create an API token
- Add a Description
- Click on Create API token
- Copy the new token into the Token text field in the Fylamynt UI
Apply a Terraform plan created in a workspace.
Discard a Terraform plan in a workspace if it has not been applied. Unlocks the workspace. Either run_id or workspace_id should be specified.
Plan a terraform module. This action does not apply the plan automatically.
Show the output in a Workspace.
Modify Variables in a Workspace