Comment on page
Use the Opsgenie integration to ingest alerts from specific Opsgenie services.
Opsgenie (now acquired by Atlassian) is mainly used for for on-call, alerting, and incident management.
Opsgenie integration is intended for users who have Opsgenie set up as the primary alerting and on-call management system.
The integration between Fylamynt and Opsgenie lets you:
- Trigger a workflow in Fylamynt, when a specific Opsgenie Alert goes into the state of ALERT.
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Opsgenie.
- Configure a new integration instance
Details needed to set up Opsgenie instance in Fylamynt:
Webhook is used to fetch alerts from Opsgenie in real-time. You can also Enable / Disable Opsgenie Webhook.
Follow the steps listed below in your Opsgenie Account and get the desired parameters to enter in Fylamynt.
- In your Opsgenie Account, go to “Teams” --> “Select your team” --> “Integrations” --> “Add Integration”.
- Select API as an integration option.
- Give read-only access, copy API Key and Save Integration.
- Now need to configure webhook:
- Select “Teams” --> “Your Team” --> “Add Action Channel”
- Provide name for the Action Channel
- Select Rest Endpoint as a type for Action Channel
- Add following details:
- URL: copy Webhook URL from the Opsgenie Webhook URL in the right side panel.
- Custom Headers:
- Name: x-api-key
- Value: add "Webhook API Key value" from right side panel
- Instructions to get Fylamynt " Webhook API Key value":
- Under Authorize Fylamynt, choose one of the Webhook API Key Name from the dropdown, and the corresponding Webhook API Key Value should be shown. If no options are available for the Webhook API Key Name, first go to Settings --> API Keys --> Manage Keys to Create a New API Key.
- Create Managed Action:
- Select “Teams” --> “Action” --> “Add Action”
- Select “REST Endpoint” --> (previously created Action Channel) --> “Next” --> “Create”
- Create Policy for created Managed action:
- Select “Teams” --> “Policies” --> “Add Action Policy”
- Tick Enable policy when created, add conditions when you want to trigger Webhooks.
- Then click on Create and enable policy
You can add these actions in the Fylamynt workflow builder, as part of your workflow.
The integration node triggers the automatic execution of a workflow from a selected Opsgenie Service.
When creating a workflow, you are presented with a wizard to select the trigger type to use.
- On the workflow page, select New Workflow
- Enter the name of the Workflow.
- Select the Opsgenie trigger type.
- Click Create Workflow
To automatically run workflows with the Opsgenie Alert trigger, the incident type and assignment need to be configured. Follow the step-by-step instructions provided on the Incident Management - Automatic workflow execution page.