Comment on page
Use the Container integration for running a script that’s packaged in a container to remediate an incident.
In today's world, we often come across scripts (e.g. Bash, Python scripts) and code in Containers that is being used in remediating problems in the infrastructure. With this integration we support executing these scripts in our workflows and help users connect these scripts to other services available in Fylamynt.
Additionally, the target account role needs to have its Trust Relationships updated to allow access to the AWS lambda service, and an updated Condition clause as shown.
The Container integration lets you:
- Configure a container registry.
- Pick a Docker image and version that’s available in the registry.
- Pass any input to the Docker image in a text box. The input is directly passed as input when running the container.
- Enter resource requirements for the container
- CPU (specified in CPU units).
- MEM (specified in MB)
- Drag the Container Action node onto the workflow editor canvas
- Select Alias for the target account in the dropdown
- Select Repository from the dropdown
- Select Image from the dropdown