Use the resource to set up your Github repositories in Fylamynt and access data that you need.
- Navigate to Settings > Resources > GitHub Repos > Add New.
Details needed to set up GitHub Repos in Fylamynt:
You can configure Github using either Access Token or SSH key.
An access token is recommended as you can specify granular level access, while SSH Key gives account level access to the Fylamynt.
- Configure SSH Key:
- Select “Profile Icon” -> “Settings” -> “SSH and GPG keys”
- Configure SSH key and add this key as SSH Key parameter in Fylamynt repo configuration
- Configure Access Token:
- Select “Profile Icon” -> “Settings” -> “Developer Settings” -> “Personal Access Tokens”
- Configure Access Token and this as Access Token parameter in Fylamynt repo configuration
Configured GitHub repos can be used as input for any other actions like CloudFormation_Run_Template. This action node fetches the CloudFormation template file from the GitHub repo and executes it with given parameters.
Configure CloudFormation Template:
- Make sure that GitHub repos are already configured
- Navigate to Settings > Resources > CloudFormation Templates > Add New.
- Add the following details:
- Click on Save CloudFormation Template
Now this template is available in the CloudFormation_Run_Template node.