Comment on page
Use the integration to gain visibility from logging or APM Elastic platform.
Elasticsearch has become the de facto standard open source logging database. Many users want to interact with data in Elasticsearch in their automation workflows. With this integration you get to explore the search API in Fylamynt.
The integration between Fylamynt and Elasticsearch lets you:
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Elasticsearch
- Configure a new integration instance
Details needed to set up Elasticsearch instance in Fylamynt:
Follow the steps listed below in your Elasticsearch Account and get the desired parameters to enter in Fylamynt
- Login to your Elasticsearch cloud
Kibanain your deployment that you want to integrate
- In your left side navigation panel go to management section and click on
- Run the following query and copy the output
- Output should look like something
"id" : "mKPFnnkBVpgijiDOsaVo",
"name" : "fylamynt_api_key",
"api_key" : "TvgPfIY5RSeRKYCC9yF8XQ"
- Copy the
idand paste it in
Elastic Search API key idsection and copy
api_keyand paste it in
Elastic search API key value
You can add these actions in the Fylamynt workflow builder, as part of your workflow.
Integration node to run Elasticsearch Search
- AWS SSM automation has restriction on size of response object (~100 KB), so if query has a result greater than this value then truncated result would be returned and if S3 Bucket Name is provided then whole result would be written to the bucket.