Use the Splunk integration to search and retrieve data needed for incident enrichment.
Integrate Splunk Cloud in your workflows. This integration will help you find a way to automatically retrieve data and enable Splunk in your automation workflows.
The integration between Fylamynt and Splunk lets you:
- Ability to retrieve data from Splunk based on a query described in SPL.
- Connect the data to other workflow steps involving third-party integrations.
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Splunk
- Configure a new integration instance
Details needed to set up Splunk instance in Fylamynt:
Follow the steps below to integrate your Splunk instance with Fylamynt:
- 1.Enter the URL to your Splunk Cloud instance in Splunk URL field in Fylamynt. This should be in the format <yoursubdomain>.splunkcloud.com. Please do not add https:// or http:// at the beginning.
- 3.Click Authorize button to complete integration.
You can add these actions in the Fylamynt workflow builder, as part of your workflow.
- Drag and drop the Splunk Search Action node onto the Workflow Editor Canvas
- Select the Action node
- Enter the Query
- Optionally, select the AWS Target Account Alias and S3 bucket name for query output destination