Use the integration to search and retrieve data from Sumo Logic in Fylamynt.
This integration is built for users who would like to interact with the data from Sumo Logic in their automation workflows.
The integration between Fylamynt and Sumo Logic lets you:
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Sumo Logic
- Configure a new integration instance
Details needed to set up Sumo Logic instance in Fylamynt:
Sumo Logic Access Id
Unique access_id to access your Sumo Logic account
Sumo Logic Access Key
API key for authorization
Follow the steps listed below in your Sumo Logic Account and get the desired parameters to enter in Fylamynt
- Login to your Sumo Logic Account
- Click on your Name (left side bottom)
- Click Administration -> Security
- Click on Add Access Key
- Enter the Access Key name
- Click Save
- Copy the Access ID and paste it into the Sumo Logic Access ID field on the Authorize Fylamynt card
- Copy the Access Key and paste it into the Sumo Logic Access Key field on the Authorize Fylamynt card
- Click Authorize
You can add these actions in the Fylamynt workflow builder, as part of your workflow.
Integration node to run Sumo Logic Search
AWS assume role alias
Start Time to query from
End Time to query to
Query to run
S3 bucket name to store query and result
Status of run (ie: S_OK / E_FAIL)
Boolean value which denotes if the result is truncated or not
Name of the file where result is written
Name of the bucket
- AWS SSM automation has a restriction on the size of the response object (~100 KB), so if a query has a result greater than this value then truncated result would be returned and if S3 Bucket Name is provided then the whole result would be written to the bucket.
- Drag and drop the Sumo Logic Search Action node onto the Workflow Editor Canvas
- Select the Action node
- Enter the Query
- Set the From time
- Set the To time
- Optionally, select the AWS Target Account Alias and S3 bucket name for the query output.