Use the resource to capture, re-use, or persist output data from a given step in a workflow. Or to read pre-existing data stored in an S3 bucket for a given step in a workflow.
- Store the response body of an API call to an S3 bucket without writing a custom snippet.
- Send output of a given action to an S3 bucket for logging purposes.
- Store file-like data to an S3 bucket for downstream steps to access or manipulate.
- Navigate to Settings > Resource > S3 Buckets.
- Click on Manage Buckets.
- Click on Add New.
- Select Target Account from the drop-down list.
- Select S3 Bucket from the new drop-down list.
The list of configured S3 buckets will be made available for various action node e.g. Pick_S3_Bucket: