Comment on page
Use this integration to monitor machine-centric as well as highly dynamic service-oriented architectures.
Prometheus is designed for reliability, to be the system you go to during an outage to allow you to quickly diagnose problems. Each Prometheus server is standalone, not depending on network storage or other remote services. You can rely on it when other parts of your infrastructure are broken, and you do not need to setup extensive infrastructure to use it.
This integration covers the alert capability of Prometheus.
The integration between Fylamynt and Prometheus lets you:
- Trigger a workflow in Fylamynt, when a Prometheus notification is sent by its Alertmanager.
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations > Prometheus.
- Configure a new integration instance.
Details needed to set up Prometheus in Fylamynt:
Follow these steps on your Prometheus Infrastructure and click on Authorize Fylamynt:
- Prometheus Alertmanager is required for this integration to route alerts from Prometheus to Fylamynt. Please install Prometheus Alertmanager if you don't have it installed already, login to your Prometheus Alertmanager Server.
- Open Alertmanager configuration file, in the receivers config section create a new webhook configuration for Fylamynt either under an existing receiver or as a new receiver.
- name: 'fylamynt'
- send_resolved: true
- In the above receiver configuration for
webhook_configs, replace FYLAMYNT_WEBHOOK_URLwith the Webhook URL value from the right-side panel. For FYLAMYNT_API_KEY, use the configured Webhook API Key Value from the right-side panel.
- Instructions to get Fylamynt Webhook API Key value
- Under Authorize Fylamynt, choose one of the Webhook API Key Name from the dropdown, and the corresponding Webhook API Key Value should be shown. If no options are available for the Webhook API Key Name, first go to Settings --> API Keys --> Manage Keys to Create a new API Key.
- Save the Alertmanager configuration.
- Start the Alertmanager server or restart to load the updated configuration to take effect if it was already running.
You can add these actions in the Fylamynt workflow builder, as part of your workflow.
The integration node triggers the automatic execution of a workflow from a selected Prometheus Alert.
When creating a workflow, you are presented with a wizard to select the trigger type to use.
- On the workflow page, select New Workflow
- Enter the name of the Workflow.
- Select the Prometheus trigger type.
- Click Create Workflow
To automatically run workflows with the Prometheus Alert trigger, the incident type and assignment need to be configured. Follow the step-by-step instructions provided on the Incident Management - Automatic workflow execution page.