Use the resource to execute commands over SSH as part of your remediation workflows.
- Ability to execute a command over SSH and collect logs.
- Ability to configure SSH keys to be used to execute commands on target VMs. (Private keys provided to Fylamynt are securely managed.)
- Navigate to Settings > Resources > SSH Targets
- Click Manage Resource to create and configure a new integration instance
- Click on Add New
Details needed to set up an SSH Target Instance in Fylamynt:
Follow the steps listed below to get the desired parameters to enter in Fylamynt
- Target Name parameter is the unique human readable name for resource, any string could be provided, Since this is unique identifier 2 resources can not have the same target name
- Host Identifier parameter is needed to communicate with your target, generally this is either a IPv4 or Domain Name
- Priavte Key this parameter is needed for authentication / authorization, this is a Private RSA Key
You can add these actions in Fylamynt workflow builder, as part of your workflow.
Integration node to run SSH Execute Template
Note: Make sure to add correct target_name (which has been configured from Settings Page)